1. Life has endless challenges. Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of life. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.” (Carlos Castaneda)
2. She is just a 15-year old kid (fictional) who had been accused of delivering hatred via IG. Her IG’s screenshot has been circulated from discipline teacher to athlete coach to HM.
3. Poor to response when subtle bully appears which she realized when it is too late and unbearable. Overreacting leads her to curse the bully with foul languages and the latter seize the opportunity by screenshot the IG and reports to a discipline teacher. The system discredits her than the bully when people trust pieces of evidence more than her statements.
4. She felt mom didn’t love her since mom seldom shows much affection like what she had been showing to the younger kids. Dad is away for many years, a weekend’s father.
5. Her grandmother whom she used to consult whenever she had relationship problem at school had moved and stayed with her aunt a few years back.
6. Back from school, she was left alone. No one to talk to.
7. Her main worry is: in case she will be forbidden from taking part in sport, the only area she is good at.
8. Loneliness in kids is a real issue. Depression (in kids) manifests mainly as oppositional defiant behavior. This kid is vulnerable since she has undergone transient attachment without a secure attachment figure. The system which failed to protect the weakest perpetuates hopelessness.
9. Gives the family a chance. Time to correct and you will never regret.