1. GST, no doubt, has cause inflation. Dining in fast food outlet alone would cause extra dollars. Services tax plus Goods and Services tax come together hand in hand. That means people have to pay double taxes.
2. What a disbelief when the Minister says Services tax would be abolished but nevertheless made a U-turn later on by approving the ‘double trouble’ taxation. It is clear that the Minister had to bow down to the industry players.
3. To ordinary people, avoiding GST means eating out in ordinary stalls, crowded with flies; near stuck drainage, that act as the heavenly night out for dogs and rodents. Cholera centers have become commonplaces in night markets, construction sites or even bus stations in big and small towns.
4. It is obvious that people voice had never been taken into account. Controlling overspending had never been on the agenda. The money is distributed like there is no tomorrow (refer BRIM distribution esp. at by-election sites)
5. It is our money that the government is spending. We have to say, please stop all the mismanagement!
.. a ghost to many people
1. Meeting Omar is fortunate. He taught me different kind of thought pattern altogether.
2. He blamed everyone (except him) for his addictive behavior. He was ambushed by the Sting (police anti-narcotic squad) while queueing up to purchasing ‘ubat’ (drug) near the ‘port’.
3. To him, his mom was wrong because she never appreciates what he did. Giving RM350 per month was never enough for her, he sighed.
4. Clinic staffs were at fault because they failed to contact him for initial appointment to get replacement therapy, he commented.
5. Everything that happens to him is contributed by other people, not him. As if he never control his life, his own destiny.
5. Projection is a defensive way of thinking when someone is quick at finger pointing; to divert attention from his own wrongdoing and blame others. It is the way of transferring responsibility for a problem to another person. Blame shifting is also commonly practiced by politicians when they got caught giving misleading statements to the public.
6. Buckpasser is someone who passes the buck onto another person. Are they all narcissist?
scholars must feel the pulse of ordinary rakyat like Omar..