1. Every now and then the ship makes a twist and turn. Sailors navigate the vessel have to make an adjustment; including regulate new efforts and/or seal different identity. Fed-up for the changing port, sailors find the new ship.
2. The most fundamental puzzle about change is the problem of identity. Change on its own gives rise to a great deal of philosophical perplexity or on the other hand, synergistic coolness and excitement.
3. Positive minder says, don’t change job, change the workplace. Excited? Yes.
4. Big wins happen when someone has to go beyond better sameness, jumping curves & defying/ignoring the norms. Therefore, I insist, let’s innovate and celebrate.
5. To think big, as I was told is to change my minds before I change others or better still, change the world.