1. When a student comes late, he deserves to be scolded. No hatred, but teaching isn’t just imparting knowledge BUT improving attitude AND skill.
2. I’d come across a student who felt asleep in the car and one who had difficulty waking up early in the morning and subsequently both of them came late for exam.
3. Mass production of medical undergraduates has invited a new emerging phenomenon of producing poor quality medical graduates and low quality doctors.
4. Cognitive aspects such as must know, need to know and good to know stuffs are no where if teachers don’t really implement the psychomotor skill component and attitude development in the clinical teaching.
5. The question is, how assertive one needs to adhere to when it comes to practice?