Many parents have difficulty letting their children move out of the house. They are worried that the kid wont be able to handle themselves.
Another hardest things for man or woman, is letting go of a relationship.
Most person would then develop a general assumption like: “all men are jerks” or “all women are bitches.”
The problem when someone hang on to baggage from past relationships, he will end up projecting the pain on to others and, eventually, his new partners.
Emotional baggage is usually rooted in the relationships with others. hence, you have to lighten your load and heal your pain before you can love again.
· Take responsibility for the role you played in your relationship.
· Become mindful of your reactions to people and situations. Learn to identify your patterns, and the unhealthy beliefs that are causing them.
· Accept yourself and your partner the way you are.
· Learn to forgive yourself for all the damage that your anger and pain may have caused, and forgive others for being human and acting out their own anger and pain.
· Be grateful that you’re out of a bad relationship, so you can be with someone better suited to your needs. Be grateful for all the lessons you’ve learned from your partner.
· Learn to look at all people as human beings dealing with their own pain. Spend some time seeing the world through their eyes and you’ll become less judgmental.
· Learn to let go of unhealthy attachments to people, things and situations.
· Stop expecting other people to give you the love and acceptance you should be giving yourself.
· An optimistic outlook, positive attitude and belief that everything happens for the best. Have faith that the best is yet to come.