1. Take vacations.
2. Find a retreat.
3. Don’t take work home.
4. Stay active in a hobby.
5. Escape for few minutes each day. Pray.
6. Take maximum advantahe of technology.
7. Delegate greater responsibility to subordinates.
8. Limit travel.
9. Ask your spouse for feedback.
10. Reserve time each day for children.
Published by mohdjamil
Born in Kedah. Studied at Alam Shah, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and King's College, University of London. Previously, acted as Head, Dept of Psychiatry, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia. Currently, works as Professor of Psychiatry at Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah International Islamic University, Kedah. Married and blessed with 4 grown-up children.
View all posts by mohdjamil